Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Post Natal Care

I received a newsletter from a site which I subscribe to eHomemakers.net

Even if I'm not a Homemaker, but I really believe in what they do, and I really like to support these mothers. I know that knowledge comes not only from school books and money doesn't always come from working for other people.

So I read through the advertisement and saw Shadira's Post Natal & Beauty House. I'm so glad there are still people saving our old traditions. There's nothing wrong with maintaining the old ways and improvising it with new knowledge. After all, knowledge are God's gift.

Not everyone is blessed with a Kampung anymore. I'm just glad my mother knows how to get the herbs, and basic things to do during confinement period like bertungku. But for those who wanted the service but unable to get because they don't know where to get?

So for those who are living in KL area (Shadira's is around Bandar Tasik Selatan), and in need of extra help, or even just a post natal massage, here's where you should go http://www.shadirabeauty.com/index.html
I'm sure they are very affordable. In fact, maybe they even provide trainings for other possible home makers out there. I hope their business grows ;)

No comments: