Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

My plan, Mama's plan, House plan, not plants!

I'm back with touching up my house plan...woohooo. Kemas2 folder atas dresser, I found house plan the one Kak Ida made, the one yang Mama suka sangat tu. But made some changes a little, just minor feet conversions, because I can't understand in millimeter hehehe. Sorry K Ida.

Going home this weekend...Mama is finally getting a maid. She doesn't want me to find one, coz she wants to find herself. I just prepare for the paperwork and money...$$$. Huh, punye la susah nak pujuk dia dapatkan maid. Now that I'm pregnant, I used myself as an excuse...

"Nanti masa pantang siapa nak tolong Mama masak, angkat barang, pergi pasar...bla bla bla..."
She replied..."Oh ye tak ye..."

Yay! Misi berjaya. I give myself a pat on the back.

Finally visited K Chal's Photopages! hehehe comel nyer anak2 saudara ici. Tembam2, debab2, dhomok2, grrrrrrrrr. Nak macam tu jugak! Hmm, must eat lots! I want to post pictures of them, but this friendster blog not canggih enough...hermph! Even more reason to change this blog elsewhere...Last resort is to save and post, can't link the pic to my K Chal's photopages.

Havingfun

No comments: