Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Must Change Perception!

I small talk to hubby.  He reassured me my dream house will be built in abt 2 years time, if there are no really big financial issue like - retrenchment and economic crisis.

Even though I don't totally believe him, but I talked it out.

I must tell myself, I MUST make it happen, because I WANT it so much.  I can't depend on people right?  It's not that I depend on their money, the house is going to be built out of my savings and my loan anyway.  So what if they won't let me "rush" it, or won't let me built it, I'll just have to find a land and built one. In fact I'll just give them the tongue :p!

I CHOSE TO BE HAPPY!

Now, (ticking my head), what's my next plan.  Hmmm, money money money!

-----
COMMENT:
AUTHOR: Shahrizal Azwan
DATE: 12/08/2007 07:23:00 AM
Terima kasih melawat blog saya :) Nice blog U have. Buying a house is like a dream come true. Good luck!

No comments: