Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

How 'straight' can u be?

Surfing the web for interesting motivating blogs, and stumbled upon Dr. Azwan's blog with a very cute article. Read here.

It reminds me a lot about an article I wrote in another blog (a private one), a recollection of my memories surrounding my family. I'd like to share one here. I hope my bro doesn't mind, but it's a very cute story indeed. I think my family will ROTFLOL like crazy reading it because they all knew about it.

I'll just cut and paste the excerpt...

P1 : Lurus mengalahkan pembaris




I wrote this once on my other blogs, and I feel I should include it
before I go on about this special member of my family. (edited)


24th January, 2005

Had a wonderful Raya, my dad bought a whole cow and slaughtered it behind
his house. He was 66 years old! Very tough and macho old man. Unlike my
iron-like-arms 2nd brother, he can't stand blood. Well, can't blame
him, the blood is not even oozing, it's spurting, so the guys put daun
pisang to cover it.


So the night was filled with food and food and food with hearty laughs.
When everybody left, it was just my immediate family. That's when the
story came up again. It was about my 3rd brother, P.


I was in a 3 week anaesthetic posting, and we had basic life support
programme (aka CPR and stuff). So I asked P to teach me how to do CPR.
He went training in the marine once, so CPR is inevitable.


P: When I was training on the ship, we didn't have those mannequin.
There's this one guy who had a girl as the partner. We really had to do
the whole show...on live person...including mouth to mouth. And the
girls, dah la pakai swimming suit. He got soooo nervous, he
fainted...TWICE!


ici: really fainted? fainted as in...dizzy or fainted?

P: haa la...pengsan! My instructor had to wake him up for several
minutes.I said, apa laa punye lelaki, dah dapat free, tak nak pulak!
Then he smiled and said...Ici tau tak siapa?


My eyes widened...and he said...P laa! :lol: My lil brother and I was
practically rolling on the floor, and my Mama who was there terpaksa
tahan daripada terkencing.


What? my brother fainted? It can't be! He can't be that lurus can't he? Oh my
gawd! I mean, the most nicest guy would at least 'pretend' to be shy
and embarrassed, but nontheless juz can't wait to plunged in and
sucked...well, blow the breath of life into that girl.


But my bro, had to faint twice before he saved an opposite sex.

Where can you find a man like that nowadays?It's not like he's 13...he's 30 years old!

* * *

My
eldest bro, A, made a stupid joke once. He asked us, what's the name of
an animal that looked exactly like an elephant...the feet, the ears,
the size...but doesn't have the trunk.


So we gave our answers...a hippo, rhino, even dumbo after an accident, etc...all wrong. Then P innocently said...MAMA?

Aiyoo, and his tone of voice was so innocent that my mom wasn't even insulted! Our tummy almost burst that day.

The answer was elephant cacat...stupid joke...but P made the day alright.


No comments: