Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm Waiting for March

I'm taking 9 days leave for my end of posting, in this case, surgical posting. I just haven't figured out what to do yet. I really want to travel, but I don't know where and do what. I'm still googling.

Anyway, at least I got one good news today. The management is considering to put me in Medical posting next. I'm still managing the thought that I'm going to be the next team leader.

I met Mama today. I was tired, but I'm glad I met her today. We talked. Mostly I listened. I haven't meet up with my family members for such a long time, I feel awkward and out of place. I feel better in her arms just now, feel so safe. If anyone ask me who's my true love, I have to say sorry to my husband because it's not him, it's my mother.

-----
COMMENT:
AUTHOR: Ahmad Salman
DATE: 01/25/2007 10:31:43 AM
kesian abg rusydan. xpe rusydan ... maman ade. haha!!!
-----
COMMENT:
AUTHOR: Ici
DATE: 02/01/2007 06:25:28 AM
Tak nak kesian kat dia! (ici buat muka cebik) hehe

No comments: