Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My first loofah...for scrubbing



My first loofah, aka Petola was already made into a vegetable soup. Nice one! Unfortunately, only me and Arishah was able to taste it, because tragedy flew from the window and swam in it. A fly went it and my sis-in-law had to throw it away.

My second Petola that I thought was going to be eaten, turned up a little short. No, I mean, really short. It was hanging and touched the ground. It remained in its size, until I picked it this evening. I kept it as long as I can on the trellis, to turn it into a loofah. I took all the seeds and already planted half of it into my cups to make new batch. Maybe next week we'll see if any actually survive to see the sunlight. I'm giving up on my snap beans, they look stunted even though they are already short.

This loofah was only about 8 inches. So I peeled the outer layer, and soak it in a clorox. Later tonight I'm going to hang it outside to leave it dry. I've pesan MIL to let it dry good, then she can use it for whatever she wants. She actually bought a loofah for washing the dishes, it cost RM3.00 each, and she cuts it into 2 to 3 pieces. Bah!

More to follow later...going out to dinner (7.50 pm)

Back from Midvalley with Baba and Arishah at 10 pm. Sleepy. Arishah dah shleeeeep. Ate at Carl's Junior. Baba wants some cheat food (he's currently on strict diet and exercise to get back in shape...a present he's suppose to give me 3 years ago...hmmm...well, he's trying).

Looking forward to this Friday! Tell more about it later.

No comments: