Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

28 days old and acting like a princess


Hello people!!!

She knows the power of crying already! Oh, those sleepless nights. She doesn't want to sleep in her own cot...half an hour is tops, then she cries again. So she sleeps besides me and Baba now. I guess she wants the comfort and warmth. 2 weeks ago, she still able to sleep in her own cot, and even if she wakes up, hearing my voice is enough to make her comfortable again and put her to sleep. Now...no more.

She seems to have colic only at night, and has been having it for the past 4 nights. Kesian. I know she's in pain because even while she's breastfeeding, she cries intermittently.

Talked about breastfeeding...I tried to give her my breast milk with bottle, but she just don't want to take it. I guess she needs to learn how to suck from a bottle. Have been saving up on breast milk in the fridge. Got to buy some container with ice pack for travel and work purposes after confinement is over. Hopefully I can breastfeed at least for 6 months. Too much allergy history in both side of the family.

She burps...oh my...doesn't sound like a lady at all! hehe She posset (vomit) quite a lot, worse if not being burped beforehand. But she weighs 1 kg extra at 18 days of life, that's what the nurse told me...3.7 kg. Her cheeks are chubbier, but her behind still lacking some :) Will do another postnatal check up this coming Wednesdaay

Here are some of her third-week-of-life pictures: (mind the eyebrows, my mum gave her an early make-up lesson with Mecca Kohl)

Mama, I'm cold.

Hmm, thinking...thinking...Post-election lah katakan.

(Please insert witty comments here...hehe. Baba said she looks like a Komeng)


My 2nd year anniversary is coming up in 7th April. Wondering what to do. Maybe we'll leave Arishah with my in-laws (testing first before I start working and had to leave her during on calls. tsk tsk) and then go out for a nice dinner and a movie. I haven't watched a movie for such a long time!!! Movie apa best yek time time macam ni?

There are quite a lot of things to settle before I start working. I have another 20 days post confinement. Need to open an ASB account for Arishah and put her savings there. Maybe open my Tabung Haji account, I never had one...for emergency fund. Hopefully they will give my salary this end of month. I'm out of money...hehe. Wants to buy some toys for Arishah :)

No comments: